You want to sell your house get this business over with. But you can’t just walk out, stop anyone you see, tell him your price and immediately get a buyer for your house. It’s not that simple, but it can almost be that fast if you stage your home.
Of course, there are other must-dos necessary for selling your home easily, you already know they are important, but most home sellers underestimate the impact of staging their homes, no wonder they have it in the market for so long. Here are a few reasons why you should stage your home before putting it up for sale.
- Stagers are familiar with the market and can foresee the kind of people your house will attract, so they will use their knowledge to stage it accordingly and increase the appeal.
- Because they can set your house in such a way that buyers will feel they’re missing a great deal if they don’t buy the house, it will sell faster. Studies show that consistently, staged houses sell around half the time it takes other houses to sell in the market.
- The amount of money you will part with to pay stagers is not up to the compulsory price reduction you have to make when your home is not staged. So if the money is your problem, think again.
- When your home is staged, you can comfortably raise the price and not bother if buyers will respond or not. More often than not, they do respond. Over the years, statistics have revealed that staged homes sell for up to 17 percent more money than not staged ones.
- The workload is reduced for you. Once you take out the items you don’t want the buyers to see and covet, look for good storage units near you and take your items there for safe keeping. The stager will do the rest.
- Stagers know how to connect with the emotions of your target market. So let them do their job and watch buyers melt after inspecting your property.
- Buyers will offer to pay what they feel your house is worth and staged homes are usually valued higher than those that are not staged. This means more money for you since you can raise the price of your house and still be preferred over the house that is not staged.
- Nowadays, people just want to buy a house and move in. They don’t want to start painting and refurbishing and repairing. Buyers are willing to pay more for an already prepared move-in ready house since it saves them time and reduces stress.
- You are not the only one with a nice house to sell, there are many, so many houses in the market, and this means competition.
How do you outshine other sellers and win over buyers to your own property? The trick is in staging the house. With all the ease and benefits a buyer gets to enjoy from purchasing a staged house, you automatically beat them in the market. So your house will sell before others.